tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bhootnath Singh" <bhootnath.si...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: URGENT: Problem's in configuring Tomcat 3.2.1 with Apache 1.3.20
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:14:09 GMT
Yes I am able to request http://localhost/MyApp/jsp/Login.jsp .After
entering the login values when I press enter
a servlet is called the URL for which is http://localhost/MyApp/Login  but
it is not able to locate the servlet and gives a Not found error .....

I have made this entry in the web.xml

	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>Login</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>com.base.login.web.Login</servlet-class>
	</servlet>
	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>AgentLogin</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>AgentLogin</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

The Login servlet class is present in the directory
Web-Inf/classes/com/base/login/web.

Plese help me out.

Bhootnath