tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Classloader, JNI and "already loaded in another classloader"
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:29:34 GMT
Just to give a thought for your situation, how would you think if we
place a plain java bean(i.e., common wrapper class) that interact with the
c++/dll module and provide the access from the Web components, i.e.,
servlet/jsp --- the jb's user --- to the java bean(jb). In that case,
multiple jb's users are accessing a single dll through the jb.

Does it make sense to you?

Pae