tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Andromaque <francois.androma...@sib.fr>
Subject apache don't find my jsp files but works whith examples jsp files
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 07:39:41 GMT
Hello
I've developped a jsp WEB site, so i've my web site directory with the jsp directory which
contains my jsp files, the html directory wich contains my html files and the WEB-INF directory
which contains the JAVA-BEAN, it perfectly works with TOMCAT, but i can't access to my jsp
files using apache server, even so i can access via apache to the tomcat jsp examples. What
the way to do to make apache to find the jsp files.

i'm getting the following
Error: 404
Location: /jsp/jsp_file.jsp

this is yet the right emplacement of the file

Thanks in advance for your help.