tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vikram Naik" <vikram.n...@patni.com>
Subject Re: CONTEXTS
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:59:50 GMT
Hello Jason ,
                    For configuring a context in Tomcat u need to do
following things .

1 .  Make a folder with the name of  context  anywhere inside tomcat Dir.
2 .  Define it by describing your context in Server.xml with the use of the
      tag
      <Context path=" the url ext u want after http://yourhost:yourport/ "
                 docBase=" path of your context under tomcat dir "
                 crossContext="true"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true"
                 trusted="false" >
        </Context>

After going all this Start your server

And Congratulations Your Context is Up!!! :-)

If  any  comments pls feel free to express yourself .

Vikram Naik