tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luba Powell" <>
Subject Re: Where can I tune the Server-load ?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:35:43 GMT

For each connector:

<!-- Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="60000"/>
    <!-- Note : To disable connection timeouts, set connectionTimeout value
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francesco Marchioni
  Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 1:10 PM
  Subject: Where can I tune the Server-load ?

  Hi tomcat-users,

  sorry for posting the question again but I'm stil looking for an answer  :(

  I'd like to know where can I tune the number of Threads/Process that will start
  or peak...through Apache configuration or through Tomcat ?
  in other words, the configuration in Tomcat overrides the Apache httpd.conf ? or viceversa?

View raw message