tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bryan Porter" <bpor...@brainstew.com>
Subject RE: Transcription/Translation Services*****
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:19:28 GMT
REMOVE

-----Original Message-----
From: arthurthomas@cww.com [mailto:arthurthomas@cww.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 9:49 PM
Subject: Transcription/Translation Services*****

Attention:  Church Groups/Religious Groups

Attention:  Presidents, Vice-President Managers and Assistants

Attention:  Marketing Companies, and Online Businesses:

Transcription and Translation Services AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE!

CALL now for a quote:  (412) 521-9922
24 Hours a day, including Sundays and Holidays.

(PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO E-MAIL)

            ***  T R A N S L A T I O N  ***

We provide translation to and from ANY language.  (We specialize in web
site translations!)  (We make this process EASY for you!)

Making your web site multi-lingual will make a HUGE HUGE difference in
your business! (Millions of people live in the US but prefer to speak,
read and write in their own language!)

All indo-European Languages including German, French, Spanish,
Portuguese, Russian, Dutch and all others.

ALL indo-Asian languages including Japanese, Chinese, Korean,
Vietnamese, and all others.

We use only professional, educated and experienced translators!

Translation services also available for:

*Documents, legal and professional
*E-Mail correspondence
*Technical Documents
*Personal Letters

We use only professional and experienced translators

Web Masters!  We make YOU look good.  Offer our services to your clients
now!!

CALL now for a quote:  (412) 521-9922
24 Hours a day, including Sundays and Holidays

(PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO E-MAIL)

           *** T R A N S C R I P I O N ***

Attention Office Managers, Professors, Teachers, and other Professional
Assistants and Pastors

* Let us take your source material (audio, video) and transcribe it into
CLEAN, ACCURATE, and PROFESSIONAL text format.

Transcription services available for:

*Educational Tool Development
*Legal Documentation
*Government
*Personal Memo
*Research
*Television
*General Entertainment
*Churches and Religious Groups
*General business
*All transcribers are professional and experienced!

FAST TURN AROUND AND OVERNIGHT BY REQUEST
* Let us take your source material (audio, video) and transcribe it into
CLEAN, ACCURATE, and PROFESSIONAL text format.

(Editing and proofing services available)

CALL now for a quote:  (412) 521-9922
24 Hours a day, including Sundays and Holidays

(PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO E-MAIL)

To be removed:

Send message with your e-mail address in the subject line to:

rem3377now@joymail.com