tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject jakarta_nt_service and Class Not Found
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:13:21 GMT
Hey,

I have found that the wrapper.properties file included with TC3.3m3 specifies what I think
is the wrong startup class.
what is specified is
wrapper.startup_class=org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat
This will only work if you specify all the jars lib/apps lib/common and lib/container as wrapper.class_path
properties.

In order to make TC work like it does from the startup scripts I needed to change the startup
class to be:
wrapper.startup_class=org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main

HTH

Brett Knights                             250-338-3509 work
brett@KnightsOfTheNet.com                 250-334-8309 home