tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <>
Subject format of file?
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 05:07:58 GMT
heya. i've got iis and tomcat-3.2.1 talking to each other, hurrah! now
what i'd like to do is have iis pass all requests for a uri with a given
extension, say .xml, on to tomcat, but i can't tell how to write that in my first guess would be:

but it doesn't seem to be work everywhere. /foo.xml is passed through to
tomcat but /foo/bar.xml is not. is this the expected behavior? what should
i put in my file instead? is the format of that
file actually documented anywhere? the tomcat+iis instruction page, while
very helpful in getting things working, isn't terribly good as a

- donald

View raw message