tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tom.Hun...@mutualofomaha.com
Subject Re: servlet start-up
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 13:43:34 GMT
Brian,

     Yesterday, I got an answer from Marty Hall (author of "Core Servlets &
JSPs" ):

     Go to this URL and you'll get help:

          www.archive.coreservlets.com/Using-Tomcat.html

          Good Luck!

Tom Hunter
I/S Managed Health Care
x6201

                    Brian Elliott

                    <belliott@unpluggedsy        To:     rms@multicert.com

                    stems.com>                   cc:     tomcat <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                                 Subject:     Re: servlet start-up

                    05/29/2001 01:02 PM

                    Please respond to

                    tomcat-user

Rui,

I am having the same problem with tomcat for my servlets as you
described in your posting where you get an Internal Server Error when
first requesting a servlet. Did you ever get the problem fixed?

I am under some intense time pressures and would GREATLY appreciate any
help.

Thanks,

Brian
--
| Brian Elliott                 | Unplugged Systems / ESWC.com /   |