tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jsori...@es.wanadoo.com
Subject RE: A non-apropriate question?
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 07:06:21 GMT
Thank you, Randy... it wasn't my purpose to avoid people reading
my e-mails!

I think it is solved  ;-)

Jaume Soriano Sivera <jsoriano@es.wanadoo.com>
Tel: 965040000 -ext. 44744 Fax: 965040047
Portal y servicios multimedia - Nuevas tecnologias
W a n a d o o E s p a n a - http://www.wanadoo.es

Randy Layman <randy.layman@aswethink.com>
07/05/2001 18:01
Please respond to tomcat-user