tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris McNeilly" <cmcnei...@smartbrief.com>
Subject RE: xalan ApplyXSL sample servlet fails
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 12:46:25 GMT
Funny you should ask.  I had (possibly) a very similar problem last
week.  After combing through maillists etc, I found a reference
suggesting that there was a conflict with the xerces xml parser and the
xml parser included with tomcat.  It suggested removing parser.jar and
jaxp.jar from the classpath in the tomcat startup scripts (tomcat.bat
for me).  That worked for me.  I've only been playing with it for a day
or two, but it doesn't seem to break tomcat and now my xalan-based
servlets function.

Chris