tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rams" <rame...@cmcltd.com>
Subject RE: Still Have SSL problems
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 07:05:38 GMT
if u have certificate, u can import it to keystore thru' keytool with alias
'tomcat'.
try with this.

Rams

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Sussman [mailto:todds@careonnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 12:06 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Still Have SSL problems

Ok.  Maybe I can explain a little better.  I had tomcat running against
IIS.  All was fine.  I added a SSL Cert from Verisign to the IIS.  I
need to allow tomcat to use SSL aswell.  I uncommented the section in
server.xml for use with SSL.  What I need is to know how to import the
same ssl cert to Tomcat (3.2.1/JDK1.2.2).  Do I need to run keytool and
create a new one for tomcat or can I import it somehow?

Thanks

Todd