tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rams" <rame...@cmcltd.com>
Subject RE: how to automaticaly redirect to SSL?
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 09:22:25 GMT
Jan,
	Anyway, ur tomcat server is ssl enabled.
once u enable server for ssl, there u specify the ssl-port and all.
	Depending on some criteria, u'll be redirecting to ssl using https.
so use some condition for https and change the url accordingly..
	To comm. thru' https, u have to enable the ssl part in server.xml.
so check some condition and turn to https.

Rams

-----Original Message-----
From: Pernica, Jan [mailto:pernica@dcb.cz]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 2:34 PM
To: Tomcat-User (E-mail)
Subject: how to automaticaly redirect to SSL?

Hi

I would like to automaticaly redirect client to use HTTPS if it is required.
In the version 4.0
there is attribute "redirectPort". How can I set up this feature in the
version 3.2.2?

Thank you

Jan

Tato komunikace je urcena vyhradne pro adresata a je duverna.
This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential.