tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Re-deploy a WAR file (2nd)
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 22:19:10 GMT
For servlets (don't use wars anymore) it checks if the servlet has a more
recent date then the one in memory (stored in a Vector or Hashtable, don't
know exactly anymore..). If it does it's supposed to be reloading. Just
don't depend on it.. Sometimes it just doesn't relad enough to get you
servlet working (the called classes from the servlet don't get reloaded).

Mvgr,
Martin