tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filippo Munafò <filippo.mun...@cineca.it>
Subject session object problem with cookies disabled
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 17:36:25 GMT
I've a problem running Tomcat + IIS 5.0 on Win2K. I've tried Tomcat 3.2.1,
3.2.2, 3.3-m2.
Everything works fine unless the session example: a new session is created
everytime I add a new item in my cart so it contains always only one item!
All is OK with Tomcat as stand-alone. Every other example works with IIS, so
redirect is ok and all basic config also.
Cookies are turned off (I need my app to work also if users turn off
cookies)
I don't know if I'm missing something in IIS configuration or in Tomcat's
one.
I've searched in Tomcat mailing list (user and dev), in apache bug database,
but no answer to this problem with session object.
Thanks.

Filippo