tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <m...@filip.net>
Subject RE: JDBCRealm changes
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 20:30:02 GMT
Hi Christian, I'm writing a document on interceptors at the moment, I can
help you out if you need my help.
The TC 3.2.1 JDBC realm is a pretty poor implementation since it is not
using a connection pool or anything, also, if the connection breaks it will
not reconnect either.

let me know if you need some assistance
reply to my personal email mailto:filip@filip.net
Filip