tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "J. Patrick Lanigan" <p...@satx.rr.com>
Subject RE: Jsp's not executing server-side code
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 18:55:40 GMT
The mod_jk.conf file was missing the AddModule line. Anyhow, I've got tomcat
serving jsp's/servlets now, but if I try and hit domain/examples/ I get an
apache directory listing. If I then hit refresh I get a 'Not Found' error.
Also, if I try to hit some of the static pages within tomcats examples
directory, I get a 404 error.

Ideas and suggestions?
Thanks,
Patrick