tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Simms" <dcsi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Startup script doesn't work on reboot
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 17:13:06 GMT

Hi All,

I used both a script I created, and one I found when I searched through this
mailing list (Neil's Aggarwal's script, 2/15/01).  Both scripts worked fine
when ran while our computer was on (running RedHat 7.0, tomcat 3.1).  But
when I reboot the machine, tomcat doesn't start (although when I look at the
processes using "ps ax" --- it does show tomcat processes running).  Does
anyone know what the problem here could be?  I don't think it should make a
difference, but I am starting tomcat with a different server.xml file with
the command:

"/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/bin/startup.sh -f
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/conf/server_SITE1.xml"

Thanks,
Dave