tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "eric chacon" <chacone...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI Datasource in Tomcat
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 14:44:21 GMT
Heh.

I am using Postgresql (7.0.2)--and (here's the kicker), I'm using PoolMan
1.4.1, which doesn't have an XML file.

I've done some work with the 2.0 beta, but I ran into a problem that appears
to be fixed in 2.1, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

I hope to play with this sometime in the next month, and I'll let you know
if I come up with anything.

Cheers,
E.