tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Einfeldt <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Session gone after 2 forwards
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 06:47:12 GMT
The second (and less important) symptom of your problem
is quite easy to understand. After the reload all servlets
reuse the session of the last servlet from the previous
load, unless the session was terminated by a timeout. (See
the stripped version of your mail below)

I don't have a solution about the main problem just some
hints that might help to track the problem down:

- Print out req.getRequestedSessionId()
- Print out req.isRequestedSessionIdValid()
- If you have Cookies enabled print out the cookies