tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Finneran" <...@digitalskyscrapers.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat3.2.1 - JDK1.3.x - and NT service
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 00:30:21 GMT
I run Tomcat 3.2.1 with JDK 1.3.1 under Windows 2000 with Microsoft IIS5 and
mod_jk.
I had a lot of problems with NT services using JDK 1.3.0. Fortunatley, JDK
1.3.1 has fixed the issues I was having.

Regards!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Mynsted [mailto:MMYNSTED@vha.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 4:50 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; sganapathy@vitria.com
Subject: Re: Tomcat3.2.1 - JDK1.3.x - and NT service

Yes, and yes.  I use JavaService.  It works great.

Sincerely yours;

Mark Mynsted

VHA Management Information Systems Client Services
mmynsted@vha.com
(972) 830 - 0592, Internal x1592

>>> sganapathy@vitria.com 5/2/2001 6:21:30 PM >>>
Hi,

I run tomcat as a service with jdk1.3.x and Tomcat3.2.1 on NT 4.0. When I
log off tomcat dies because of the jdk1.3.x problem.

Is anybody here running tomcat as a service with other programs like
javaserve etc? Does it solve the problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
Ganesh