tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Braden" <mi...@nc.rr.com>
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 14:35:31 GMT
This is a copy of the welcome message you get when subscribing to
this group.  You can use one of two methods.

Send a message to the address listed below, which includes the
command for the mail system.

If you are still at the same address use:

or if your mail address has changed, use

Inserting your old email address in place of xxx=xxx.com

You can also unsubscribe via the mail list web page on
the Jakarta site.

Mike.
--
Mike Braden
mikeb@nc.rr.com

at tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

  xxx@xxx.com

to the tomcat-user mailing list.

Welcome to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

--- Administrative commands for the tomcat-user list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.