tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "WEST, Peter" <Peter.W...@sema.co.uk>
Subject RE: server.xml DTD
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 17:04:32 GMT
server.xml does not use a DTD on Tomcat 3.2.1
I would guess that you could use web.dtd or make a few slight changes to a
copy of it, since
server.xml is just a superset of web.xml info.

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Paulo J S Pereira [mailto:paulo@sentex.net]
Sent: 29 May 2001 15:41
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: server.xml DTD

Hi;

I am looking for the server.xml DTD ... (if one exists) ... can anyone help?

TIA!

Paulo J S Pereira, Java/Web Developer
Sentricity Inc.,
A Division of Sentex Communications Corp.,
240-E Holiday Inn Dr., Cambridge, Ontario
N3C3X4 Canada
1-519-651-3400 x208

Sema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Sema UK
Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.