tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Warren Crossing <Warr...@nocode.com.au>
Subject RE: Still Have SSL problems
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 06:19:19 GMT
it should jsut use keytool that comes with the jdk.. have a look at the
tools java doc.
i think that netscape object signing uses netscapes keystore. but java ( jdk
) also has a keystore and tool.

hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Sussman [mailto:todds@careonnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2001 3:23 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Still Have SSL problems

I altered the server.xml file as explained in the ssl + tomcat document.
The problem I have is that I do not understand how to import the cert. I
have from Verisign.  This was created with a request gernerated by IIS
5.0.  I keep getting an error that it can not find the .keystore file.
Do I need to d/l and install openssl to generate a second key for
tomcat?
I am just learning tomcat and if you need further information to help
me, I will gladly post more.

Thank You in Advance

Todd