tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <christop...@xyberlight.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat, IIS and virtual hosts
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 14:32:39 GMT
here is what i am using to Vhost with tomcat

and in the server.xml

<Host name="xxx.com">
   <Context path="" docBase="webapps/xxx" debug="0" reloadable="true" />
</Host>
<Host name="www.xxx.com">
   <Context path="" docBase="webapps/xxx" debug="0" reloadable="true" />
</Host>

with apache i just include the mod_jk.conf-auto
i assume that IIS has a mechanism to include the iis_redirect.conf-auto
file.

i found the only other thing to do is ensure the webserver can't server the
WEB-INF and META-INF directories.

hope this helps

chris