tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException/Stream broken choose :)
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 18:39:07 GMT

	Your exceptions are happening because you are not sending a properly
formatted request.  Ports 8007 and 8009 use the AJP12 and AJP13 protocols,
which don't correspond to the HTTP protocol.  I would suggest that you try
enabling and then accessing port 8080 (Tomcat's own HTTP) to test the
application.

	One thought, though, is that maybe you have entered some kind of
infinite loop or are trying to read/write a file that has become blocked due
to another thread/application's access.

	Randy