tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Poolman and tomcat
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 12:30:46 GMT

	One common mistake people make is to place the .zip files into the
WEB-INF/lib directory - this doesn't work.  Tomcat only picks up the .jar
files.  If you rename classesXXX.zip to classesXXX.jar Tomcat should
automatically load the files.

	If this doesn't solve your problem, you need to post the error
either here, or to the PoolMan support.

	Randy