tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta NT Service
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 11:08:32 GMT

	It sounds like one of three things:
	1.  When you ran jk_nt_service -i, you specified the wrong path to
the wrapper.properties file
	2.  You have installed Tomcat or your JDK into a directory that
contains spaces (a big problem with the service)
	3.  Your wrapper.properties file isn't configured correctly
(probably JAVA_HOME variable)

	Randy