tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Artigas, Ricardo Y." <...@easycall.net.ph>
Subject RE: Starting Tomcat without new DOS Window
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 03:24:43 GMT
According to the documentation, it is possible to start tomcat as an nt
service. I am not familiar with it though but I read it in the
documentations.

:^)
Ricky Y. Artigas
Analyst/Programmer /
Database Administrator
Information Technology Division
Easycall Communications Phils., Inc.
- Easycall Internet -
418 Arayat St., Mandaluyong City 1550, Philippines
Personal WAP Site: http://www.buzzed.co.uk/mobile/?rya
Company Website: http://www.easycall.com.ph
Tel.no: (+632) 5338001 ext.6574
Mobile:(+63) 0917-8951783