tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pernica, Jan" <pern...@dcb.cz>
Subject RE: how to automaticaly redirect to SSL?
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 09:47:39 GMT
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have set up you have described. But redirection did not work.
I found that I have to set up redirection port in the context manager:
    <ContextManager debug="0" workDir="work" showDebugInfo="true"
securePort="8443">

in the server.xml

because by default it is -1 so that tomcat tells the client it requires SSL
communication.]
After setting this attribute redirection works fine.

Regards

Jan