tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: A non-apropriate question?
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 16:36:26 GMT
Yes you can at least with Tomcat 3.3, for Tomcat 3.2 i dont know..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

-----Mensaje original-----
De: jsoriano@es.wanadoo.com [mailto:jsoriano@es.wanadoo.com]
Enviado el: lunes 7 de mayo de 2001 18:12
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: A non-apropriate question?

Hello again: about my last e-mail to this list...

"It's possible to use jikes as default compiler for jsp files
in Tomcat? (instead of javac).
I've been looking for any place in $tomcat_home/conf/build.xml
where configure this option but i haven't found anything. "

perhaps, Is it a non apropriate question to this group?
or, due to my bad english it hasn't been understood...

So, is possible to use 'jikes' as the default jsp compiler with Tomcat?

Thanks again, and excuse me to be so impatient ;-)
Jaume Soriano Sivera jsoriano@es.wanadoo.com
Tel: 965040000 -ext. 44744 Fax: 965040047
Portal y servicios multimedia - Nuevas tecnologias
W a n a d o o E s p a n a - http://www.wanadoo.es