tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: JDBCRealm enhancements
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 20:38:48 GMT
digested passwords is on 3.3 nightly builds not exactly as yours ..some
slightly better  with MessageDigest and bit more configurable...the
other can be done but i think it's partiicular need for your app,
subject of inheritance thought .. in all cases the changes only can go
to 3.3 ..3.2.x is in bug fix only mode..

Thanks for the feedback..

post the RFE in http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla with your code as an
attach following guidelines on jakarta site
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html ..

TIA

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega