tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bhat, Mahesh" <Mahesh.B...@AbbeyNational.co.uk>
Subject RE: JavaBeans
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 12:22:09 GMT
Hi

Place the bean class either in the Web-inf/classes directory (along with the
package directory structure) or package it in a jar and place it in the
Web-Inf/lib directory.

regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Kavi [mailto:kavikhedo@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 7:13 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JavaBeans

Hi everyone,
I am trying to use my first javabean in a JSP using
tomcat but where I must place the bean(or package??)
I am getting error 500 - Unable to load class

Please help!!

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Important:

Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or changed after
they are sent.
The Abbey National Group does not accept liability for any such changes. If you wish to confirm
the origin or content of this communication, please contact the sender using an alternative
means of communication.

This communication does not create or modify any contract.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication you should destroy it without
copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents. Please notify the sender immediately
of the error.

The Abbey National Group comprises Abbey National plc and its subsidiary group of companies.

Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey House, Baker Street, London, NW1 6XL. Reg. No.
2294747.
Registered in England.