tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bhat, Mahesh" <Mahesh.B...@AbbeyNational.co.uk>
Subject RE: PROBLEMS_IMPORTING_CLASSES
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 09:15:53 GMT
Copy it in jre/lib/ext it should work...

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Leyva [mailto:infdlc@csalud.junta-andalucia.es]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:20 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: PROBLEMS_IMPORTING_CLASSES

Hi,

I have some problems importing classes of java which are used for JSP pages
( under Tomcat - linux) , the package oracle.jdbo.*.
I´ve defined the CLASS_PATH, JAVA_HOME, I´ve copied the package in
jdk1.3.1/lib, in jdk1.3.1/jre/lib, in jakarta-tomcat/lib but the tomcat
doesn´t find it.

Thank you very much,

Daniel Leyva Cortes

Important:

Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or changed after
they are sent.
The Abbey National Group does not accept liability for any such changes. If you wish to confirm
the origin or content of this communication, please contact the sender using an alternative
means of communication.

This communication does not create or modify any contract.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication you should destroy it without
copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents. Please notify the sender immediately
of the error.

The Abbey National Group comprises Abbey National plc and its subsidiary group of companies.

Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey House, Baker Street, London, NW1 6XL. Reg. No.
2294747.
Registered in England.