tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bhat, Mahesh" <Mahesh.B...@AbbeyNational.co.uk>
Subject Apache/Tomcat/SSL
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 09:54:11 GMT
Hi

I have an Apache Server running under SSL. I have linked my Tomcat Server to
it. Now I would like to refer to the SSL variables like
SSL_CIPHER_USEKEYSIZE from my servlet code but don't know how to do it.

Has anyone done that before ?

regards
mahesh

Important:

Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or changed after
they are sent.
The Abbey National Group does not accept liability for any such changes. If you wish to confirm
the origin or content of this communication, please contact the sender using an alternative
means of communication.

This communication does not create or modify any contract.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication you should destroy it without
copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents. Please notify the sender immediately
of the error.

The Abbey National Group comprises Abbey National plc and its subsidiary group of companies.

Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey House, Baker Street, London, NW1 6XL. Reg. No.
2294747.
Registered in England.