tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Björnerstedt <Jon...@iui.se>
Subject Virtual host application directories in Tomcat 3.2 and 4.0
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 08:58:25 GMT
Although I haven't tried it, in Tomcat 4.0 each Host directive can specify
an application base directory (webapps/) for the host. The appBase attribute
specifies for each host where applications will be deployed.

Can the same thing be done in 3.2, if virtual hosts are specified with the
Host directive? The only way I have found for specifying the directory, is
by using the home attribute to the ContextManager directive. This can't be
the right approach, as each host is specified within the ContextManager
directive.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Jonas