tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim O'Neil <...@xythos.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat + SSL Certificates
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 17:03:46 GMT
I am doing exactly the same thing, using Thawte as
well. Tomcat seems to be dealing with 128 bit
security for me just fine. I think your supposition
that Alan is using the 40-bit JSEE jars is correct.
Alan; BTW: Thawte also has a 128 bit "standard"
cert, the "SuperCert" isn't nessessary for 128
bits. I didn't really read the propaganda on Thawte's
site about the super cert but the main thing I got out
of it was that it makes renewing itself a real snap.
Great for Thawte...