tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Elliott <belli...@unpluggedsystems.com>
Subject Re: servlet start-up
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 12:23:34 GMT
"Silvestre Turija Jr." wrote:

> sorry for the intrusion, I am having the same problem
> "Internal Servlet Error" kindly inform me I you got a
> fixed on this bug.

Based on another unrelated discussion on this list, I tried starting
tomcat (embedded in jboss) first and then apache - and it fixed my
problem (code 500 Internal Server Errors when requesting a serlvet right
after startup). I have just tried it once so far but it would be
interesting to see if this fixes the problem for other people as well.

Brian
--
| Brian Elliott                 | Unplugged Systems / ESWC.com /   |