tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Elliott <belli...@unpluggedsystems.com>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 03:39:43 GMT
"Silvestre Turija Jr." wrote:

> sorry for the intrusion, I am having the same problem
> "Internal Servlet Error" kindly inform me I you got a
> fixed on this bug.

I sure will.

I am wondering whether it is the ajp13 with mod_jk? I have seen posts
like the following
(http://www.perl.jann.com/tomcat/200012/msg00142.html):

Is anyone actually using the ajp13 protocol with mod_jk?
I tried it but had to switch back to ajp12.  It seems faster
but less reliable.  I am getting the following error messages
in mod_jk.log.  All these messages occur multiple
times.  They only occur when I use the ajp13 protocol.

This is just a guess on my part but I seen a number of people with the
problem but no solutions. I am considering switching to Jetty if I don't
get a solution very soon.

Brian