tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Détári György <...@hbrt.hu>
Subject Tomcat and OS2
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 11:48:56 GMT
Hi!

 I am a partially happy OS/2 user. I'v got the Apache 1.3.19 server
(even
 with SSL), and it works fine (Great!). I'v got Tomcat 3.2.1 so I can
 have Java services on my pages (using Tomcat as a web server). After
 rewriting the starting scripts to REXX (I am happy if I can send it to
 anybody), I can start it using IBM JDK 1.1.8. It also works fine
(sounds
 even better!). But I am unable to connect them together. What can I use

 instead of mod_jk.so and and mod_jserv_tomcat.so to get them working
 together? Or where can I find some support for makefiles, apxs and
other
 magicks?

                 George