tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Weis <djw...@businessolver.com>
Subject Re: Poolman and tomcat
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 14:32:43 GMT
Randy Layman wrote:

>         One common mistake people make is to place the .zip files into the
> WEB-INF/lib directory - this doesn't work.  Tomcat only picks up the .jar
> files.  If you rename classesXXX.zip to classesXXX.jar Tomcat should
> automatically load the files.
>
>         If this doesn't solve your problem, you need to post the error
> either here, or to the PoolMan support.

I couldn't get it working outside of tomcat. I do have Oracle working
fine without pooling through tomcat though. I sent a message to
poolman@codestudio.com at the beginning of the week but didn't get a
response. The error messages are pretty long, should I put them on the
web somewhere to look at?

Thanks for the help
dave

--