tomcat-users mailing list archives

From be...@bellatlantic.net
Subject "Unsafe path..." - What is Tomcat trying to tell me?
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 01:53:52 GMT
I am trying to run Cocoon 1.8.2 with Tomcat 3.2.1 on Win95.  During Cocoon initialization a
null pointer exception is thrown and Tomcat issues the following message:

2001-05-03 03:52:02 - Ctx( /cocoon ): Unsafe path C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon \Web-inf\cocoon.properties

It appears that Tomcat will not let Cocoon get at its' properties file.  I tried mucking around
with the Tomcat policy file but nothing I tried made any difference.

Thanks in advance,
--beeky