tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Samuzeau Pascal <samuz...@sunaimed.med.univ-rennes1.fr>
Subject Re: Why Use apache
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 10:35:35 GMT
Hi Peter

I'm reading what you're speaking about.

Can you tell me moer about it.

In fact I have Apache running on my server, and I have installed Tomcat,
with jserv_mod.
Only to work with Cocoon.

But the problem is that I haven't yet obtain any result.

I think I have a bad installation of my configuration Tomcat.

Can you telle me what I have to done ?

By example :

I have a directory named : /usr/local/samuzeau, where I have let my xml
files.

So How to configure my tomcat.conf, server.xml and web.xml

Thank you
PS