tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <bric...@us-rx.com>
Subject Re: tomcat.log
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 19:40:05 GMT
You want to turn down the logging level in the server.xml file; if it is
info, change it to 'warn'. Also, you could use logrotate running at a
certain time frame to watch the log for a specific size and then "roll
it". I am not sure what issues this raises with Tomcat alone. With
apache, you have to HUP it (on Unix).

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
Wellinx.com