tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Crouch <mcro...@knowledgemechanics.com>
Subject mod_jk build on Solaris
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 20:45:20 GMT
I have read several postings on this list and have yet to find a working
solution, hence the need for this post. I am attempting to build the
mod_jk.so on Solaris for Apache 1.3.9, with the following command "apxs -o
mod_jk.so -DSOLARIS -I../jk -I/usr/java/include -I/usr/java/include/solaris
-c *.c ../jk/*.c".

I am receiving the following error messages "cc: unrecognized option
'-Kpic'. I have read the other posts regarding using gcc, which is what I am
doing, and still get this error. I have basically created a link to cc from
gcc, seeing apxs is set up for cc.

If anyone has information on how to get mod_jk build on Solaris, or knows of
the location of a binary, I appreciate it greatly!

Mark Crouch
Web Application Developer
Voice: (616) 913-4103
Fax: (616) 456-5250