tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "JFC" <tomcatU...@jai.freesurf.fr>
Subject ODBC-JDBC ** with JSP ** : 'No suitable driver'
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 14:33:19 GMT

Hi  ~

Sorry if this issue has recently come, I'm new to this mailing list.
Please  be lenient...  ^-^

My problem is quite wide-spread, as I can see on different FAQ, but none
of  them solution it. Maybe you can help.

I'm trying to run a JSP application under Jakarta on PC Win 2000 Server,
IIS 5, Jakarta as NT service.
And I'm getting the error "No suitable driver" on the getConnection(...)
method call, when trying to connect to an Oracle 8i instance.

I mention that a standalone Java program running with the MS JVM calling
the same method with the same arguments on the same Oracle instance.

Thank you for your help  ~

JF