tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Allan Kamau <hugebirdwi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem in refresh the new jsp file
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 10:09:40 GMT
To be extremely sure you are looking at your most
recent .jsp, simply introduce an error in your jsp
example forget a semicolon and save the page to the
server.
Request for the page, obviously you will see the error
page if you have one or tomcats error page. Now return
to your jsp page and remove the intentional error then
request for the page again, this time you are sure you
 will see the latest copy of your .jsp.
I've used this not so clever technique on .asp on IIS.
And works just fine.

Allan Kamau.
Nairobi.