tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Woynar Andrea <a.woy...@vcontarget.de>
Subject Big problems to run my application on tomcat3.3m3
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 12:55:00 GMT
Hallo,

i try to run my application on tomcat 3.3m3 and get a error messages, that i
don't understand:

Error: 500
Location: /Portal.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for base name
org.apache.jasper.resources.LocalStrings, locale en_US
	void
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.jsp2java(org.apache.jasper.compiler.J
asperMangler,  org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext)
	int
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JasperLiaison.processJspFile(org.apache.tomcat.core
.Request,  java.lang.String, org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler,
java.util.Properties)
	int
org.apache.tomcat.facade.JspInterceptor.requestMap(org.apache.tomcat.core.Re
quest)
	int
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(org.apache.tomcat.core.
Request)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(org.apache.tomcat.core
.Request,  org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(org.apache.tomcat.core.Request
,  org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(org.apa
che.tomcat.util.net.TcpConne ction, java.lang.Object[])
	void
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(java.lang.Object[])
	void org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run()
	void java.lang.Thread.run()

the same application work on tomcat 3.2.1 very good, can somebody help me

thanks

Andrea