tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michel COTE <michel.c...@coop.fr>
Subject Trying to start Jakarta as a NT service
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 14:52:16 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to start Jakarta as a NT service.
I allways get the following error message (this is a translation from french to english )
:

"Unable to start the jakarta service on \\ mysystem
Error 2140: Windows NT internal error"

In my log directory it creats the following "jvm.stderr" file each time i try to start the
service :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\jdk1/2/1\bin\java/exe
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\jdk1/2/1\bin\java/exe
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\jdk1/2/1\bin\java/exe
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\jdk1/2/1\bin\java/exe
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\jdk1/2/1\bin\java/exe
Exception in thread "main"

Can you help me ??

Michel COTE
Cooperateurs de Normandie Picardie