tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajarshi Ghosh" <ghoshr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Log output
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 12:56:43 GMT
I am using Tomcat3.2 as a plug in (to run the jsp and servlet files).
The output of the System.out.println("msg") is coming to the stdout of the Tomcat3.2(i.e in
the console of the Tomcat3.2)>I want the console output should be redirected to some text
file.For that I had done the modification in server.xml file of Tomcat as below:
<Logger name="tc_log" verbosityLevel="INFORMATION" path="logs/tomcat.log"/>

But still the output is been seen in the console of Tomcat3.2.
Please help me out to redirect these in a separate text file.

Thanks
Rajarshi Ghosh